Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been inspired..

A friend of mine, Jodi, recently sent me the link to her family blog. I have thought about her blog everyday for the last week. So, I finally decided to make one of my own. Thanks for the inspiration Jodi!!

Now, I just hope that 1) people will look at it and 2) I will be able to keep it updated.

I would love for our family and friends to be able to look at our family blog and see how things are going and see updated pictures of Emery. That's probably all that the blog will be about, but hey, that's okay.

Well, here's to my first try at a blog. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good Luck!

Hope all is well.

Mac

Jodi Collins said...

Great Job! I'm glad I could inspire you.:-) My opinion is even if no one reads it you will have the memories in the years to come. There are so many things that happen that we forget so this is an easy way to write them down and remember. Just make a goal to do it every Wednesday or first of every month, something like that. I Love It! Emery is adorable - I love the idea of taking the monthly pictures. Good Luck!

Lindsey said...

Summer, I love your blog and the idea behind it. I can't believe how big Emery is getting... what a cute baby! I'm glad to hear things are going well and look forward to your updates on your blog! Thanks for sharing! Best Wishes!

shantell Eck said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so big! I can hardly wait to see all of you at Grandmas in a few weeks. I am so happy for this family since everyone has gotten married and are now reproducing quicker than I can even buy another baby gift. We needed a few new additions and now have plenty coming. I love all of you and love the new blog Summer. Have a great week and I hope to read a lot of comments from everyone in this family! xoxo

Unknown said...

She is so adorable. As soon as people walk in my office and they see her picture they all say that must be Summer's baby because she is so cute. It's amazing how much kids change your life! Now you have to show me how to do this because I created a web-site for my Dad for Christmas and we have been trying to figure out how to set up the blogging.