I continue to be surprised at how quickly time is going by. We had Emery's 6 month check up yesterday and she is right on track for everything and is still a perfect little baby. She took her shots like a champ as well and only cried for a minute until I picked her up.
She weighs 17.1 pounds and is 26 inches long.
Some things she has discovered in the last month:
- Her bottom lip - she loves to suck on it
- Her upper lip - it is the dang cutest thing when she is trying to suck it in with her tongue
- Not so fond of peaches yet
- She loves to be outside and feel a nice breeze on her face and in her hair
- She loves bath time and just discovered how to splash water

I just have to share this story as well. Emery's personality is really starting to come out and she knows what she wants and gets upset if she doesn't get it. I think Ivan's mom may be spoiling her just a little. Ivan had given Emery a small baggy with the headset from his cell phone in it. She loved playing with it and had it for about 10 minutes. Then, Ivan took it from her. She was not a happy camper at all. She let out a wine and the bottom lip started to tremble and she looked at me. She cried until she got the baggy back. Not a good sign of what is to come in the next few months!
1 comment:
That is funny stuff - our girls are so much alike. She is so cute - I can't believe how much hair she has.
It is amazing how quick they learn how to manipulate their parents. Sad but very true.
Post a Comment