I've been friends with Lindsey since High School. We just had our 10 year reunion this summer, so it's been a while. I've been friends with Jodi for about 8 years or so. As time goes by, we all know friendships are challenged with time constraints from everyday life. I don't see or talk to Lindsey or Jodi often these days, although I think about both of them often. I had the pleasure of driving 1 hr with Jodi to Lindsey's baby shower last weekend. It was great to catch up on our days and compare baby stores - Jodi's youngest, Saige, is 2 weeks older than Emery.
Here are some photos that I stole from Jodi's blog from the baby shower and some of our girl trips. Boy how I miss the girl trips.


The last one is from a cruise we took back in 2001. We all look so young .. it will be so quick now that our daughters will grow up and be taking girl trips as well. I can only hope that they grow up to have such good friends as I have had.
No comments:
Post a Comment