Emery with her cousin Elysia who is 4 months old. We really discovered Emery's love for other babies during this trip. I need to find a playgroup in my area so she can interact with other babies her age.

I don't know why, but bath pictures are always my favorite.

Do you see Emery has a fat upper lip? She was trying to walk in the hotel lobby and fell - she was a trooper about it though. She is one tough little girl.

On the plane on the way home. Emery has discovered her infant carseat and thinks it's a toy now. She stood in it backwards and played in it for about 45 minutes on the plane ride home. The only time she screamed the entire plane ride was when I took the carseat from her because we were getting off the plane.
2 comments:
Wow. I'm not going to comment on all of your new posts. But - I'm glad your home - I love all the pictures. But I really LOVE the pigtails. Saige still has no hair and I'm dying for a pony tail.
She sure is cute!
Post a Comment