Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Emery's New Tricks

Emery loves giving Carter dog bones. The minute we get home, she runs over to the kitchen to give Carter a bone. Too bad she shuffles her hands through them and makes Carter wait, he's not happy about that part. We are working on teaching her that one bone at a time is enough.

She also gets herself onto the couch now. A little scary for us, but for the most part, she's good about getting down in a safe way. Notice the headband, she put that on all by herself. I think I've got a "girly girl" on my hands already.

2 comments:

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Isn't it so funny how they are just girls so early on? I love it!!

Tasha Tyson Talon said...

i love your blog!! Emery is so cute! Talon is great at rolling and scooting and hes a little catter box that blows bubbles. lol kids are great. I love the haircut. and the library sounds fun to checl out sometime, too.