I was folding laundry today and Emery likes to play with my ... umm .. underwear .. well, she walks away and I finish laundry and forget all about the underwear that she was playing with. I go back into the living room to finish vacuuming and she's put my underwear around her neck. Apparently she thinks they are necklaces??

Emery loves to be outside and gets stir-crazy if she's in the house to long. You can always tell when she's hit her limit of being inside - today she put her coat on, grabbed her diaper bag and went and stood by the front door.

I really need to get Emery a purse of her own. I gave her my purse to play with and she threw a fit when I took it back from her. Doesn't this picture look like she's lifting weights? And, the purse was still empty at this point.


Can you tell the child loves her puffs??
2 comments:
I love it especially the underwear. Thanks for sharing.
she really does need a purse...a frilly girly purse!! ha ha I know that's your style Summer :)
Post a Comment