We had a great trip to the zoo today. We got there early, well, for us it was early and the weather was perfect.
Emery and Grandma Lola playing with Emery's favorite thing - water! Makayla's feet got tired and Emery refused to be in her stroller so Makayla took advantage of it and got a free ride for a while. Myself, Quinlan and Emery. Emery wasn't quite sure what she thought of me holding another baby. At one point, she moved my hand so I wasn't touching Quinlan - too cute! Makayla and Lilly
Looks like you guys had a great time! I think its great you do activities like that with Emery! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Children grow up too fast!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I think its great you do activities like that with Emery! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Children grow up too fast!
Post a Comment