Friday, October 2, 2009

My Cleaning Helper

I've been obsessed with Spring cleaning (yes, I know it's Fall) over the past couple of weeks. My goal is to deep clean two rooms per weekend until the house is done. Today I was taclkling the living room and back door area, including cleaning blinds and scrubbing walls and baseboards.

Of course, Emery wanted to join me. She sat right down and started scrubbing the walls and baseboards. When she wanted to clean the wall higher than she could reach, she stepped up on the baseboards to get higher - hilarious! I wonder how much of a fine I will get for not following the child labor laws :)

At one point, we were both scrubbing away, Emery stops, pats my shoulder and I look over. She gave me a kiss - melted my heart! I guess Spring cleaning isn't too bad when you have a helper who still loves you even when you're cleaning, right?

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Way to train her young!

Lindsey said...

very cute!! wanna do my house next??