Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zoo Lights

We took the girls, plus my cousin's daughter Lilly, to the Zoo on Saturday night to see the lights. Everyone had a great time and the weather was decent. It was quite interesting having 9 year old and 11 year old girls with us - they were being crazy chasing after a boy! I think they are way too young for that, but maybe it's just because I'm getting old.

Emery had the best time. I was jealous of her because she was all bundled up in her stroller.

After we got home, Emery was playing with some magnets on the fridge. She dropped one under the fridge so I moved it out to get the toy. Ok, I'll admit it, it's dirty behind my fridge, I haven't cleaned back there in a while. As soon as Emery saw the mess, she grabbed her broom and started sweeping it up. I wonder where she gets it from...

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

TOO precious!

PS...sure miss you around town!