Emery was in our room last night watching Max and Ruby before bed. I went in to check on her and this is how I found her - in Paisley's Pack N Play, on the sleep positioner, covered up with Paisley's blanket. I'm surprised she didn't have the binky in her mouth too. I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come and that we will be in trouble soon.

In other news, I forgot what is involved with a newborn. Yesterday afternoon I went through 3 diapers in one diaper change - Paisley kept pooping every time I got a new diaper on her. I can't believe how many diaper changes I do in one day.
We went to the Aquarium today for a couple of hours to get out of the house. It took me 2 hours and 15 minutes from the time I got into the shower to the time we all finally were in the car. Before Paisley came along, Emery and I could be completely ready and in the car in an hour - crazy how one little one adds on an extra hour + to your routine (remember all those diaper changes I just mentioned).
No comments:
Post a Comment