Thursday, December 16, 2010

Funny Things Kids Say..

I was up this morning with Paisley while Emery was still sleeping. Paisley started crying when I put her down to change her diaper (apparently she thinks I can change her diaper while I hold her but I'm not quite that talented).

After I was done changing Paisley's diaper, Emery called me into her room. She was sitting up in bed with a very cranky look on her face. This is what she had to say:

Emery: "Mama, what is all of that crying, crying, crying?"
Me: "Paisely was crying because she wanted me to hold her"
Emery: "Why was Paisley crying in my room? I don't want Paisley crying in my room. She woke me up."

I wish I could have gotten a picture of the cranky look on her face - it was hilarious. She was so mad that Paisley woke her up.

No comments: