I know I always say I'm amazed at how quickly time is passing me by, but really, I just can't get a handle on it. I feel like Paisley is growing up so quickly and I'm really not ready for it. I will do my best to remember 3 months worth of accomplishments all at once.
5 Month Update
Accomplishments: Sitting up unassisted, pulling binky out of mouth and loving baby food
6 Month Update
Height: 26 3/4 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 17.6 lbs - 80th percentile
Sleeping: To bed between 8-10p - sleeping a solid 10-12 hours every single night. I really can't remember the last time I have had to go into Paisley's room after putting her down for the night. Ivan and I are so blessed with kids who like to sleep. She usually takes 2 naps throughout the day, but to be honest, they are all over the place. With me working a different shift every day of the week, it's nearly impossible for her to be on a normal schedule.
Temperament: Still very easy going. She loves to watch Emery and she LOVES to eat! Her sign of approval for the food you give her is that she will start to grunt over and over and over.
Accomplishments: Rolled over from belly to back on March 16th. Rolled from back to belly on March 17th. Hasn't rolled either way since :) I asked Dr. Ring about Paisley not rolling over and she said it's a motivation issue and not ability issue since she has rolled both ways before. Paisley would much rather prefer sitting up being involved in things than laying down on her belly or her back.
7 Month Update (really, already?)
Weight: it would require me to remember to get Paisley's weight when she is awake, and it never happens!
Sleeping: same as above
Temperament: We are starting to see a little attitude from little miss Paisley. She knows what she wants and is patient for a while with getting it. But, if you don't eventually give her what she wants, or if Emery takes something from her, oh you hear about it. Paisley is also obsessed with cell phones and remote controls. She has a way of finding the remote every time she is on the couch. Paisley loves all food - baby food, table food, you name it, she loves it. I'm not aware of one single food that she's been given that she doesn't like. Right now, her favorites are lentils and rice and salmon.
No comments:
Post a Comment