Thursday, June 23, 2011

Disneyland!!

We spent 2 days at Disneyland and had a great time. Emery's favorite rides were Snow Whites Scary Adventure and Finding Nemo Submarine Journey. Ivan and Makayla took her on the Matterhorn and we can just say, it was the least of her favorites. She didn't cry, but even now, a few days later, she talks about the ride with the hills and the scary abominable snowman.

These 2 girls have soo much fun together. Emery is attached to Makayla and I am already dreading the time we have to drop Makayla off and head home. Emery is going to struggle ..
Paisley and I hung out at the stroller while the rest of the group went on some rides. At one point, I put Paisley down so she could just sit outside of the stroller. She wasn't sure at all of where I left her and she kept lifting her legs. Eventually, she cried to have me pick her up
The 2 photogenic girls (not!)

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth! Glad you had a good time! I want to go back NOW!