A few months ago, I started calling Paisley "the baby monster" and it's just stuck. So, that is her nickname. Here are just a few examples of things she's done to prove she really is "the baby monster". I must note, we really are good parents, but I feel like Paisley is so crazy sometimes, she just has to learn things the hard way.
- I put an empty Huggies diaper box from Costco on the floor of Paisley's room and was putting new diapers in her closet. Before I could even turn around (we are talking seconds here) Paisley climbed ONTO the middle of the box. Being the great mom that I am, I left her in the middle of the empty box to try to find the camera. Before I could find it, I heard a big "thud" - Paisley fell off of the box as she was trying to crawl off. She cried for 5 seconds and then was as happy as could be.
- Paisley fell INTO the bathtub last night. I had just gotten her and Emery out of the tub, dried off and dressed. It was my turn to wash my face/brush my teeth to get ready for bed. Paisley had her eye on a bath toy still in the tub. As I was watching her through the mirror and saying "no, no Paisley" she leans into the bathtub and falls IN! Now, there were a ton of soft padded toys in the bottom so she didn't get hurt. She didn't even cry at all. She was just happy that she finally got the toy she had her eye on. I ran over, pulled her out of the tub, and she was as happy as could be - wet clothes and all!
2 comments:
Such a cute post! These are the posts that will be great to read 20 years from now when she is an adult! Both of my kids are very different too, so I can relate! I wonder what woulda happened if I woulda had a third....
Too funny! I think you got really lucky with Emery being such a sweet girl. My kids have all been just like Paisley. Kole jumps in the bath at least once a week with all of his clothes on. Now I have to make sure the door is closed if the girls are in the tub. Paisley is a totally normal child, Emery was the strange one. :-)
Post a Comment