Well, Emery has taken after Ivan and loves fish. She brings up going to Red Lobster all of the time. I just asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said Red Lobster. I quickly responded with "no" and this is what she went on to tell me...
"Mama, don't hate Red Lobster, it's good"
"Papa likes Red Lobster. You like red (the color) so you like Red Lobster"
"Mama, you can eat here at home and Papa and I will go to Red Lobster"
"You can have cheese bread, beans and chicken" (what we had for dinner a few nights ago)
She's pretty convincing, but I will avoid Red Lobster if at all possible. Or, I will let Ivan take the girls to Red Lobster on his own and I will have a burrito from Lonestar. Or McDonald's - or anything other than Red Lobster.
No comments:
Post a Comment