I cannot believe my little baby turned 1 already. Where, oh where does the time go? We decided to have a "Monster" themed party since we call Paisley "The Baby Monster". It's something I started when she first started crawling and moving around and it's just kind of stuck with her.
My intentions were to create monsters on cupcakes out of candy and such. Well, time got the best of me and about 5 days before the party, I realized I wasn't going to be able to follow through with plan. Luckily, Halloween stuff was out everywhere and I found these cute monster suckers for sale. The bad news is that I had to pay more in shipping than I did for the actual suckers since I procrastinated so much. Oh well!


Paisley wasn't quite walking yet by the time she turned 1. She was getting her self into a standing position, but hadn't dared to take her first steps.

She loved opening her gifts, with the help of Emery.


I just love this little girl so much!!


Auntie Betty bought this cool game for Emery too. Betty is always so good to the girls and comes up with the best gifts ever!

Paisley tried to sleep through her entire party. She was just exhausted that day. She actually went to sleep during her party and I had to wake her up to sing Happy Birthday to her. She wasn't all that thrilled that I woke her up, stuck her in her highchair and had a bunch of people singing to her and watching her.

We totally thought Paisley would dig right into her cupcake. She LOVES all food! She wants food all of the time and she normally feeds herself all of her food. I'm not sure if it was because she was tired or what, but she wasn't really into it.

We gave her a spoon to see if maybe she just didn't want to get her hands dirty .. But, she just wasn't into it

Cute little Atticus sure enjoyed his cupcake though



All in all, we had a great party. I am so grateful for all of our friends and family that come support us and our girls. We are very blessed to have such a great support group.
No comments:
Post a Comment