Friday, December 16, 2011

Polar Express - All Aboard!

I took Emery to the Polar Express train ride a few weeks ago. Ivan stayed home with Paisley so it was just the two of us on a Mommy Daughter date. We went to dinner before hand and I let Emery choose where we ate. She chose Chili's and was such a big girl the entire time we were at dinner. She was so excited to go on the train ride - she told everyone that even glanced at her that we were going to go on the Polar Express. I ended up having to drive up to Heber alone - it's never a good thing when I have to drive somewhere I've never been before alone - especially in the dark and it being out of Salt Lake. Needless to say, I got totally lost! But, luckily, I was meeting Jodi and Rory up there and they saved me from a complete disaster and we made it to the train station in one piece.

We had a great time and Emery enjoyed seeing Santa and telling him what she wanted for Christmas.
Good old high five for Santa!
Telling Santa that she wanted a jewelry box and roller skates, with a helmet of course
All of the kids playing around
Emery loved the cookies -she ate her cookie and mine. She also loved the hot chocolate they served ..

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the new family pic at the top of your blog!