Friday, July 20, 2012

Easter Celebrations

Better late than never right!  Well, even though Easter was 3 months ago and I probably don't remember much of the small details that I usually post about, I still want to document it.  We had a small get together at our house and enjoyed a great Easter of good food, dying eggs and then hiding and finding eggs.  The weather was beautiful and we played outside on the girls' swing set.  

Little miss Paisley climbs up the rock wall on the swing set all by herself.  

 She has also mastered the sport of baseball ..
 Here are the girls' Easter baskets

 Emery loved dying and decorating eggs .. her hands were all kinds of colors afterwards
 Grandma Lola and Paisley
 Opening Easter baskets ... somehow Easter turned into as big of an event as Christmas and birthday parties - these girls are officially spoiled!
An attempt at a picture of me and the girls - I look exhausted and pale and of course, Paisley wouldn't cooperate - that's a 1 1/2 yr old for ya
 Emery searching for the Easter eggs

No comments: