Saturday, February 23, 2013

Random Pictures/Updates

Just catching up - 

Laying in bed, cuddling with the girls - I look over and see that they are holding hands - too cute!  The girls love each other so much - not to be confused with the fact that they still fight like sisters at time, but they really are too cute together!
 We converted the crib into a toddler bed for Paisley at the beginning of February.  We never had to do this with Emery, but felt it was time with Paisley since she climbed out of her crib and fell on the floor during her nap time - crazy kid!  It's been a few weeks and the funny thing is that she never gets herself out of her bed.  She will climb in herself, but when she wakes up and is ready to get up, she still calls for Ivan or I.  I guess it's a win-win for us!  I can't believe how big she is getting .. sad!
 Paisley would go through about 35 outfit changes/day if we let her.  99% of the time, she dresses up in Emery's clothes.  If I could just get her to put them all away where she got them, I probably wouldn't care.  But, clothes are usually all throughout the house and when she cleans them up, she puts them all into the dirty clothes hamper - causing a ton of unnecessary laundry for me ..
 I got daring and took the girls to a Dr appt with me.  They were really good and behaved well, thank goodness.  So cute!
This was from the beginning of February.  Emery was sick with a cold and had spent most of the day in our bed.  Apparently, at one time when she was awake, she was playing with silly putty.  Then she fell asleep and the silly putty ended up in her hair.  Not a good thing!  As soon as we saw it, my heart stopped, thinking I was going to have to cut her hair.  I never said it to Emery, but I think she knew, hence the look on her face.  Oh, she was also mad that I waited to try to get it out while I took a picture.
Lucky for us, we have google.  I googled how to get silly putty out of hair, and it said to try baby oil.  After just a few minutes and just a little baby oil, it was out of her hair.  Whew, we got lucky on this one!
Paisley just being her cute little self!
 Another outfit creation by Paisley ..
 We took the girls bowling one Sunday afternoon.  We all had a great time ..
 Can you guess who picked the outfit??
 Paisley's first experience at Fun Dip - we won't however, mention that it was blue and she just may have opened it in Emery's room and spilled it on the carpet.  For the record, Fun Dip does stain carpet ..

No comments: