Just wanted to add some pictures that we've taken over the last week ...
Haven is too cute!
Carter is protecting the baby ...I love this one because it shows Emery's girly personality ..
Oh, such a big yawn ..
This is a daily event in our house right now. I've never really let the girls sleep in our bed, especially as newborns. With Haven, it's been a completely different story. We borrowed a little bassinet to put in our room and she hates it, so she won't sleep there. I moved the swing into our room, and Haven will usually sleep in it for one 3-4 hour stretch, but in the early morning, she wants to eat and just be with me. So, into the bed with me she goes - it's what I had to do to get some sleep. So, when Paisley gets up, usually between 7-8a, she gets into bed with me and watches some cartoons until the rest of us are ready to get up for the day.
Paisley seriously loves her little sister soooo much!
Love my adorable girls!
Figured I would throw one in of me to show that I really am around ... and I realized I need some more pictures of Ivan - he hates pictures, but I need some ..
No comments:
Post a Comment