Monday, April 7, 2008

Emery's 5 Month Pictures

Here is Emery's 5 month picture. I must say, as she gets older, it is easier and easier to take these monthly pictures. I used to have to take about 20 pictures just to get one really good one and this month, I only took about 5 and all but one was great.

In the last month, she has really grown in her personality. She is such a happy baby - unless you take just a minute too long to get her a bottle. She has figured out how to pull her binky out of her mouth and is trying to figure out how to put it back in the right way. She's not too found of squash, but really seems to like carrots. She also likes to cover her eyes with the back of her hands when she is drinking her bottle. She still won't sleep unless she is swaddled, thank goodness I had bigger blankets made.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer & Ivan -
She is the most beautiful baby. Every time a see a new photo she gets prettier and prettier. With two gorgeous parents, I guess it's no surprise.
We miss you both & hope all is well. It's funny how fast your life slips by you when you have a little one.
Give Carter some extra loves for us!
Zane, Wendy & Greenlee