I just had to share these. I love Emery's room and wanted everyone to see it. Most people think the stripes are wallpaper, but Ivan and I actually painted them on. They were really easy too. Enjoy!
Thanks Jodi! It was actually very easy to do. We just painted the entire wall white for the background color. Then, we used a laser level and put the tape up for each stripe. Then, we painted and took off the tape. I made it so that the white in between each color would be the same width of the tape. It really was very, very easy.
5 comments:
I would like to know EXACTLY how you did that wall. It is adorable.
Thanks Jodi! It was actually very easy to do. We just painted the entire wall white for the background color. Then, we used a laser level and put the tape up for each stripe. Then, we painted and took off the tape. I made it so that the white in between each color would be the same width of the tape. It really was very, very easy.
WOW! Great job guys. The room looks wonderful.
The room looks great...good job!
Hope all of you are doing well...say hello to Irv for me..
Mac
I love your baby room - it give me great ideas! Your room should be in a magazine!
Post a Comment