Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Are you there?


I saw this post on another blog and I can totally relate:

Have you ever been engaged in a conversation with another person and they are completely ignoring you? That's what it's like to blog if people don't leave you comments. I know you all check the blog, so use your highly honed computer skills and start leaving me a comment every now and then. I'm not going to name names, you know who you are. That's enough for now.

Have you wondered HOW to leave a comment? It's easy, just follow the steps below:
  • At the bottom of each post, it says who posted and the time posted. Click on "comments".
  • A page will come up where you leave your comments
  • Yes, you have to do some validation by typing in some weird letters that pop up by the website
  • It's as SIMPLE as that
So, Mom, Danny, Brenda, Karen, Mac - I know you guys are out there. And, I'm not sure who else checks in regularly, but start leaving comments please.

Thanks to my friend Jodi who always supports my blog by commenting on it!

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Here is my comment. I hope you like it. :-)

grandma phyllis said...

sister i love looking at your blog its so fun

Rachel Lovato said...

Hey! I check your blog daily...and I think I have left comments before. I am addicted to this blogging thing! Check out my blog later, I will have some new house pics in there....LOVE YA!

Unknown said...

What happens if we DON'T post comments...huh huh

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, i finally sign on 5 months later. Your blog looks really good.. i am very proud, you are moving up in the creative world. (way past me). I love the babies pigtails, that is way too cute.. give me a copy please...