Friday, October 17, 2008

Gardner Village

I have family in town this weekend from California, Nevada and Arizona. We decided to head out to Gardner Village this afternoon, although it wasn't exactly what we expected. Most of us had never been to Garner Village during Halloween season and while there were lots of fun shops to go into, we didn't think about the fact that there were 3 babies, 2 kids and about 10 adults. Needless to say, we didn't get much shopping done, but we did enjoy the warm weather and being outside. Here are a few pictures from the day (not surprisingly though, I have the most of Emery).




Emery had her first taste of a donut. Of course, like her Mom, she was in love at first taste and couldn't get enough ...


3 comments:

Tasha Tyson Talon said...

That is the most beautiful family picture!!!!

Mandi said...

Looks like you had fun. I've been wanting to take Isaac down there to see all the Halloween decorations.

Anonymous said...

Sister the pictures are great I hope you had as muce fun as I and Emery and Ivan are both troopers