Emery walking in my boots. She loves these boots and actually walks really good in them.

She put my flip flops on today and I thought she looked just like me. Jeans, t-shirt and flip flops is what I wear 90% of the time.

Whenever I try to take a picture of Emery, she kneels down like this. Finally today, I realized why. I kneel down just like that every time I try to take a picture of her so I think she thinks anytime the camera is out she should kneel down. Very cute, but it makes for a more difficult time of taking pictures.

By the way, I think we are officially binky free as of tonight. I cut a huge hole into one of Emery's binky's on Monday night and have been putting her down with it for naps and bedtime since. Tonight when I put her down with the binky with a hole in it, she handed it right back to me. I left the room and shut the door and she went to bed without a peep. I swear, she is the easiest kid around! She has been waking up earlier than normal because when she had her binky she would use it to soothe herself back to sleep. But, for us, earlier than normal is like 730-830a so it's really not that bad. Good job Emery for being binky free!!!
2 comments:
Super cute Summer! She looks like such a big girl, not a baby anymore!
wow... good way to transition out of binky... I'll be looking for your advice soon enough!
Post a Comment