Sunday, June 21, 2009

Misc. Pictures

Emery sweeping the floor, she is the best helper!
Wearing my heels .. when I saw her walk out of my room like that I thought about how quickly she will be walking out of her room in heels ready for a date - ugh!
Emery's newest toy! We actually very rarely buy toys for her (I'm addicted to clothes and shoes though). Anyway, Emery loves to play with kitchen bowls and utensils so I bought her her own little kitchen. She loves it! Now I just need to find some play food for her to cook up.
The real thing .. making brownies with Daddy..
Is this not the worst beggar-dog you've ever seen? We were making pigs in a blanket for lunch today (gourmet, I know but it's better than Del Taco, right) and I look over to see Carter, hovering over and staring right into the oven. I swear, he was mesmerized and couldn't take his eyes off the oven for anything.

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Summer...the picture of Carter is priceless...I love it. Emery is too cute in your heels, she is so big!

Lindsey said...

those are some great pictures!! Carter is too funny!