Emery was fighting a nasty fever for a few days last week. Then she was fine for one day and on Saturday night she came down with a horrible cough. She was supposed to go to the zoo on Sunday but I decided it was best for her to stay home since she wasn't feeling well.
I took her to the pediatrician today to get checked out. This was literally the first time she has seen any doctor aside from her well baby visits. I took her to get her cough checked out and it turns out she is fighting a small ear infection. So, it's also Emery's first round of antibiotics. I am so impressed that she has made it this long without really getting sick, other than the normal cold, and without having to be on antibiotics.
Emery was really good at the doctors. The toughest thing was getting her onto the scale (she weighs a whole 26 lbs!). She did great with Dr. Ring taking her temperature, listening to her lungs and checking out her mouth and ears. Emery is my little trooper! Hopefully she kicks the ear infection and cough soon and we don't start having issues with ear infections. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Garlic Bok Choy
2 days ago
1 comment:
Wow good for you. I can't believe this is the first time.
Post a Comment