Saturday, July 31, 2010

32 Weeks

Time continues to fly by. I was 32 weeks on Wednesday and still going strong. Everything is going really well and my Dr appts are quick and to the point. At my last appt, Dr Quinn asked me twice if I had any concerns, questions, pains, etc and my response was, "nope, I feel fine". He then asked me if he could see patients like me all day long. I jokingly (with some true seriousness to it) said that we could have my appts over the phone and I'd be fine with it.

There's just something about driving all the way from work in West Valley to the Dr in Riverton every 2 weeks for a 15 min appt that includes being weighed, peeing in a cup and hearing the heartbeat. It's nice to hear the heartbeat, but when I feel the baby moving all of the time, I pretty much know everything is fine. I guess I should just be grateful that I'm having another uneventful pregnancy, right?

Anyway, we are starting to make some progress on preparing for baby #2. We finally traded in my Accord for an Armada (hoping to post picutres of "Mama's big car" as Emery calls it). Yes, I have thoroughly convinced myself that a new car was required in the preparation for baby #2. We also bought and put together Emery's big girl furniture. We still need to get a mattress and move all of her clothes to her new room before I can start sorting through all of the bins of baby clothes/gear that I have in our storage room. That's next on the list.

Names - nope, still don't have any. I like Aliya, but I'm not in love with it quite yet. 7 1/2 weeks or less to go so we better get on it.


No comments: