We headed out to Lagoon earlier in the month when Makayla was here (yes, I'm WAY behind on blogging once again). We went the weekend of July 4th and it was the perfect time to go. The weather was decent and there weren't any lines for any of the rides. Unfortunately, I was only able to go on a whopping 2 rides - the carousel and one haunted house but we still had a great time overall.
The whole gang ..



Emery loved most of the kiddie rides. It was funny because she got shy when she came around to where we were standing and could see her. For the first few rounds of each ride, she would bury her face and not look up at anyone. But, she loved them all.

Ivan and my Mom even took her on some swings and she liked those too.

Sweet cousins


This is a ladybug ride that shoots you straight up in the air and then has some pretty large drops. The first time people went, Ivan took Emery on it. Not the greatest idea - she cried the entire time. They also took Emery into the haunted house right at the entrance of Lagoon as the first ride - once gain, not a great idea. Emery came out of the ride saying, "I scared of monsters". We continue to hear a lot of "I scared of monsters" to this day. Oops - hopefully we haven't scarred her for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment