Friday, October 22, 2010

The Flu Sucks!

I have been dealing with the stomach flu for 7 days now. I had it for 2 and now Emery has had it for 5. I am up to my eyes in throw up and poop. I wish it would end already. Luckily, Emery is still in good spirits and just has her moments where she is whiny, cranky and really needy.

Carter has been protecting Emery all week. Isn't this the cutest picture?
She's still in good spirits while eating toast and drinking water. She fell asleep between the couch and the ottoman with her bum in the air. I knew she couldn't be comfortable but I didn't have the heart to move her. She was exhausted and needed a little nap.Luckily, Paisley has steered clear of the flu. I'm crossing my fingers it stays this way. Here she is enjoying a little tummy time on the boppy pillow.
Emery just has to try out all of Paisley's baby gear. Here she is in the bouncy chair.

No comments: