2 months:
Height: 39 3/4 - 65th percentile (I think - it was over a month ago now)
Weight: 11 lbs 10 oz - 65th percentile
Eating: 4 oz every 2-3 hours
Sleeping: Paisely likes to eat and sleep. She's only waking up once during the night, usually between 3-5a. She drinks a bottle, gets a diaper change and she's back to bed within 15-20 minutes.
Temperament: Paisely is a very easy going baby. She only cries when she's hungry or tired but I can usually pick up on her cue's quick enough that she never gets to that point.
Height: unknown - we don't have a 3 month check up
Weight: 13 lbs (according to our scale at home)
Eating: 6 oz every 3-4 hours. She usually eats at 8a, 12p, 3p, 6p, 930p
Sleeping: Paisley started sleeping through the night at 9.5 weeks - right before I went back to work. It was a little bittersweet because I was looking forward to being able to spend a few minutes with her before I went to work on my morning shifts. She usually goes to bed around 930p and gets up between 8-9a.
Temperament: Paisley is a great little baby. One could almost forget she's even there. She absolutely loves to watch Emery and is so entertained by her. Paisely recently discovered her hands and has times where she goes cross eyed checking them out. I'm not sure if Paisely has started actually teething or not, but she is a drooling machine these days. She's also chewing on her hands constantly.
Hip Dysplasia update: We go back on Friday, 1/7 for another ultrasound. If all goes well, Paisely will be completely out of the Pavlik Harness and will just have regular follow up x-rays to be sure her hips stay in line. It has been wonderful being able to have the harness off for 6 hours/day. The timing was pretty good too since it was right when I went back to work. On the days that I work, I usually get Paisley harness-free the entire day which is awesome. She's currently wearing 6 month clothes and I suspect she will be into 9 month clothes very soon. Just wanted to add another picture of Paisely in her harness..
No comments:
Post a Comment