Between the girls, work, dance class, Ivan being in school and trying to actually do a few fun activities on the weekends, I have totally been neglecting the blog. So once again, here is a mega-post update. As long as I keep taking pictures and eventually post them, I'm happy.
Emery and Paisley in the crib. Paisley loves this little toy that plays music and she can kick it with her feet. She can sit in her crib for 15-20 mins and be completely happy with it. Of course, 90% of the time Emery is right there in the crib with Paisley playing with her so that helps.

Emery is obsessed with toe jam. Every single time you take her socks off, she has to stop and look for toe jam. Sick, I know. Well, she's also obsessed with Paisley's toe jam. As soon as I take Paisely's socks off, Emery is right there waiting to pick Paisley's toe jam. Paisley just tolerates it.

This is the time out stool. Obviously, time out wasn't too effective this time since Emery was sitting upside down for the 3 minutes.

We squeezed in a play date with Grandma Phyllis and Quinlan ..

Grandma Phyllis and the girls

Paisley is getting much better at tummy time and can hold her head up so good ...

Paisley was hanging out playing with her toys while I was getting ready and Ivan was making breakfast. She started to fuss and was ready for a nap. Apparently, we didn't get her to bed quick enough so she just went to sleep as she was.

Last Saturday we went to the Kids Fair at the South Towne Expo Center. I thought it would be completely different that what it actually was. Emery had a good time, but we won't be going back next year and I would not recommend it to anyone. Well, unless you want to spend your day looking at and buying a bunch of crap that you don't really need.
Emery was so excited to get her face painted. Ever since Halloween, she's been obsessed with scary witches. She told the lady painting her face that she wanted a scary witch. The lady said she couldn't do a scary face on such a cute little girl so she compromised. Emery loved it!


The family ...


Ivan and Paisley nerding out and watching a basketball game. Paisely loves watching sports on TV already.

So stinking cute!
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I love the picture of Emery picking Paisley's toe jam. Too funny.
Paisley is getting SOO big! Time sure flies!
love seeing Paisley on her quilt!
Post a Comment