These pictures sum up all of the pictures taken in the last few months.
We dyed Easter eggs on Monday night. I didn't really intent on dying eggs twice, but I bought the kit on Sunday when Emery was with me and she just couldn't contain herself. First, we have a shot of her hands nearing the end of the process. Emery really didn't like her hands being dirty and whenever she would stop focusing on dying the eggs, she would try to clean them as best as she could.

The dying kit also came with stickers. Of course, anything you leave in front of Paisley ends up in her hands. She was amazed at the stickers sticking to her little fingers ..

Grandma Phyllis and Paisley having fun with stickers

Papa showing Emery how it's done


Isn't Paisley so stinkin' cute??

Emery went through a stage for a few nights where she wanted to sleep on her floor. I wasn't about to argue with the 3 yr old, so I let her do it. She moved all of her animals (notice the increase in animals she sleeps with nightly?) from her bed to her floor and slept on the floor for 3 night until Ivan put a stop to it. I caught her bright and early one morning and snapped a picture.

Emery loves to cook and bake. We made cookies together one night for my work ..
1 comment:
Adorable girls. I can't believe she has pig tails.
Post a Comment