Here is my attempt at keeping my blog going ..
Just Paisley being cute while eating. She loves all foods and at times, eats more and quicker than Emery. For a while, I dreaded feeding Emery and I have to say, I'm glad I don't think it will be this way with Paisley.

Paisley fell asleep in her big girl carseat.

My wonderful friend Meghan introduced me to Liberty Park last week. We've already gone twice since then. It has a ton to do and there is a ton of shade. I think we will be spending a lot of time there this summer.



Paisley's first time on a swing and she loved it!

Liberty park has this little "fair" as Emery calls it. Basically, it's a few rides, less than 5, that are old and ghetto. But, they are cheap and Emery likes them, so it works for us. She still gets shy each time we watch her on them though.

Here, I decided to give Paisley her cantaloupe on a plate. I'm not sure what I was thinking since she just dumped it all off right away. This morning, I gave her sausage in a bowl. As soon as she picked it up, she dumped all of the sausage on the floor. Needless to say, Carter got a good breakfast and I will stay away from plates and bowls while feeding Paisley for a while.


Paging Dr. Emery ...

Ivan was eating cantaloupe the other night and Paisley was freaking out wanting some. She finally got what she wanted and she loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment