Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Trip to the Zoo...

We went to the zoo on Sunday and had a great time. The weather was perfect and it was nice to get out and enjoy it! Plus, I got to finally try out the double stroller I just bought so I was even more excited.

Look at the baby elephant ... well, it sure isn't small, but it is cute!
The girls in the new stroller .. I LOVE it and can't wait to use it at Disneyland and Sea World
They had dinosaurs all throughout the zoo which was new and exciting. Some of them would spit out water. Unfortunately, Emery is a little too much like me and doesn't like getting her face wet. So, she would jump into the stroller, pull down the shade and hide from every dinosaur we walked by in fear of getting wet ..

No comments: