I've always talked about how good our kids are. I still think they are really good, but Paisley is showing to have a little personality of her own. When Emery was little and starting to crawl/walk, she was good and didn't really get into too much. We totally baby proofed the house, but a lot of the baby proofing would have been just fine if it hadn't been done.
Well, Paisley on the other hand is a completely different story. She will speed crawl towards outlets on the wall if she sees they are not covered. If there is a cord out, she will pull on it just to see what happens. This morning, she tried to pull the fan down on herself. Then, she banged a little snow globe against the door frame and broke it. (I know it probably wasn't the best idea for me to let her play with a little snow globe, but Emery as a baby would have been just fine with it). Then, as I'm trying to figure out where to put Paisley so I can clean up the water and GLASS from the broken snow globe, I couldn't find anywhere to put her where I knew she would stay out of trouble. I had to leave her in her crib! So, just a few pictures to prove my point ..
Paisley absolutely loves pulling all of the movies out of these baskets by our TV
1 comment:
LOL, so the same between my first and second, ohh the joys of having to baby proof now
Post a Comment