As we do every year, we went to the fair last month. I remember walking around the fair last year, just a couple of weeks before I had Paisley and all of the strangers commenting how I shouldn't have been walking around in the heat with being huge and prego. It's crazy that this year we were walking around with an almost 4 year old and almost 1 year old - time goes by way too fast!
Anyway, we had a really good time - fun rides, good food and quality family time.
Emery rode a ton of rides - most of them by herself. She wanted to go on all of the big kid rides with Ivan, but she wasn't quite tall enough this year. Even this morning when we were driving to Grandma Lola's, Emery was talking about how she wishes she was older and taller so she could go on the bigger, faster rides. She definitely gets that trait from Ivan!
No comments:
Post a Comment