For the past 2 years I have been wanting to make a trip to Bear Lake. I've come to realize that although I've lived in Utah for 15+ years, there is a lot about this state that I have yet to take advantage of. Bear Lake is really close to us and it was a great little weekend getaway. As we were driving home, I was already thinking of the trip we will make next year - and that we will stay an extra day or two - we all just loved it there!
The view on the drive out of Bear Lake on Sunday - it was kind of sad that we had to leave so quick..
The second day in Bear Lake, we got up, had breakfast and headed to the lake. We were there for about 4 hours and had a great time. Right before we left, Paisley was exhausted and fell asleep in my arms. Luckily for me, there was a picnic bench for me to sit at because otherwise my arms would have fallen off - it's hard work holding a heavy, sleeping baby. I did really enjoy the cuddle time with her though.
Grandma Phyllis and Emery out in the lake .. this was after Ivan taught Grandma Phyllis how to row the boat :)
Emery loves playing in sand!
Paisley - just content with hanging out and eating anything and everything that was within arms reach




This is the infamous "boat" that Grandma Phyllis just had to rent. It was $50 to rent! We used it for like 4 hours - I tried really hard to convince my mom not to get it, but she was determined. So, we strapped it into the back of the Armada and drove back to the beach. It ended up being a good rental - Emery and Grandma Phyllis had a good time going out into the lake and having lunch on the boat.

No comments:
Post a Comment