Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Paisley - the BIG Girl

In the last 3 days Paisley is 100% off of formula and bottles and has just started WALKING! It's bittersweet for me - it's nice not having to deal with formula or hand washing bottles every 2 days, but these are all signs that she's growing up so quickly.

She now points to everything that she wants. And, she screeches when she doesn't get what she wants. She has her own little personality and I just love it so much.

Emery and Paisley are getting to the point that they can play together - well, I still think it is a little more of Emery terrorizing Paisley, but they each hold their own and they "play" together for a while. Emery is still doing great with Paisley. I have caught her recently giving Paisley random kisses on the forehead and it just melts my heart. I hope my girls grow up really close together and have an amazing sisterly bond.

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Woo hoo! You finally blogged. I can't believe how fast time goes! They sure are cute little girls!