Well, at first, she was talking about her and Peter Pan going on a picnic together. Innocent enough right? Then, she started telling me that her and Peter got married. She talks about Peter coming along with us all of the time and how we have to make room for him in the car. OK, still pretty innocent, right?
Last night, Emery and I were laying in my bed watching TV before bed. This is how it went:
Emery whispering, "Mama, I'm in love with Peter"
Me (after opening my eyes widely), "why do you love Peter?"
Emery, "well, we already got married. I love him"
Me, "what makes you love Peter?"
Emery, "he's brave, strong and handsome"
I'm not sure how she knows so much about love and marriage at such a young age. It just goes to show that she is really grown up and getting to be such a big girl!
1 comment:
That is so funny! Wait until her and Peter "take it to the next level". :-)
Saige is obsessed with marriage too. I think it might be the age and the fantasy with marriage. Good Luck, sounds like you have your hands full.
Post a Comment