Weight - 23.81 lbs - 43rd percentile
Height - 32.68 in - 79th percentile
Paisley was pretty consistent with her weight compared to where she was at 15 months. She jumped from the 62nd percentile up to the 79th percentile in height - but I'm not 100% sure that is right. She hates to lay on the table with the paper on it, so it was a little rough getting an accurate height. I wouldn't be surprised if she "shrinks" (haha) or doesn't get much taller between now and her 2 yr check up because of this. My god! It seems crazy to talk about her 2 yr check up already!
Paisley is still a very good baby, but she's also still a little CRAZY! Her favorite thing to do these days is to climb up the kitchen chairs, climb up to the dining room table and hang out right in the middle of the table. If it's quiet and we can't find Paisley anywhere, the first place we look is on top of the table and she's usually there.
She's obsessed with toothbrushes and shoes! She loves to wear Emery's boots and shoes and we play the "put on/take off" game all day long. Paisley has about 5+ toothbrushes and she always has one in her hand. When I brush her teeth, it must tickle her gum because she just giggles and giggles away. I love it!
She is babbling like crazy too. She says "mama, papa, Carter, shh, boots, mas, good, ya". When Paisley calls for me and is another room, there are times that I can't tell if it is Paisley or Emery - Paisley just sounds so grown up already.
Paisley is still a good eater, but I think she is starting to get to the stage where she isn't eating quite enough. Actually, at times, Emery eats better than Paisley - that's saying A LOT! Paisley is a great sleeper, usually from 8p-8a and then one nap a day - 1-3 hours.
Pictures to come once I buy a new camera. Ours finally bit the dust and I need to do some camera shopping ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment