Paisley showing off her Elmo undies and Spiderman slippers - she's too cute!
Paisley still sucks on her index and middle finger on her right hand. She's never really taken to a binky, but I can't get her to stop sucking on her fingers. So, I thought I'd try to get her to take a binky to break her from sucking on her fingers. Then, my bright plan was to take the binky. Well, I gave her the binky and she looked at me like I was crazy and started chewing on it - yup, she's got a mouth full of teeth - what did I really think she'd do with it. So, we are still at sucking on the fingers but every once in a while we break out the binky's just for fun.I made home made goo one day. The girls had a good time playing with it - surprisingly since neither of them ever like to get their hands, face or anything dirty, ever.
We headed to Boondocks one day for family fun. We had a great time playing mini-golf and playing arcade games.
Then the girls played in the little kids area - they could climb up it and then there were slides to come down. The slides were a little steep, but Emery loved them.
After the first slide, Paisley wouldn't go down the second one - so I had to climb up into it to slide down with Paisley.
No comments:
Post a Comment